14 November 2014

HOW TO BE PARISIAN WHEREVER YOU ARE

This week I found myself falling in love with a book. A book that I was very curious about: How to Be Parisian, Wherever You Are.


I casually went to Urban Outfitters to kill some time and went straight to the books shelf, (mind you I'm suspicious because I love them books they have). There it was, on top of some other books that I haven't even paid attention to. I opened it and as I was reading some bits and bobs I couldn't help but laugh. It's written in such a funny and entertaining way that I knew I had to have it. It arrived at my doorstep today and I think I have a date for tonight.

(If you're wondering about the scarf, I bought it last week in Shoreditch. It's a Vivienne Westwood wool scarf and it's my new favorite accessory.)


Ps. The first two are soooooo me, ahah.

Have a look at Caroline de Maigret's video in collaboration with i-D, it's really funny. Have a great weekend. 


1 comment:

  1. I love Urban Outfitters they have so many goooodies! great post gorgsssss

    http://www.missleote.com/

    ReplyDelete